have you ever met anybody with the exact same name including surname as you? ?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

There is a store in London which has my name.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Abi
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes I have, I was visiting a relative in hospital, the nurse had the same first name as me, which doesn't happen very often, but then I heard an announcement to the nurses station saying they were bringing *my full first and last names* up from surgery, it was quite creepy, she turned out to be a very elderly lady, and even more weirdly, she had the same middle name as my mother:)

• 1 decade ago

i know 3 people that have the same name as me and surname my father, my dentist and a boy i beat up along time ago for a good reason.

• 1 decade ago

i met like 20 people with the same name as me or that might be an exxageration

But not second name just first

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yes. I was until my Mother changed my name legally a Jnr. My biological Father named me after himself. Then when my Mother remarried I inherited an uncle with the same name as me.

• 4 years ago

by no potential the precise call, yet i understand somebody who had my surname as their midsection call after which a similar first call. My final call's additionally the 2d maximum generic final call the place i'm so because it extremely is rather damn person-friendly.

• 1 decade ago

I have not actually met them, but i've had people contact me through email or adding me on msn thinking i'm the one they're looking for.

This has happened about 5 times.

It's also how i found my best friend :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I've only met two people who share my first name..but never my first and last..that would be really strange.

• 1 decade ago

Nope. But I have a somewhat unusual name.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no cuz my first name is spelled Jennyfer instead of Jennifer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.