how do i add new entry to my portfolio? how do i add dow and nasdaq to my portfolio?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
While logged in and viewing your Y! portfolio:
1. Click the 'Edit' link next to the name of the portfolio.
2. A white text box will list all the stocks and indexes that you currently have.
3. Add the abbreviation for the index you want to add. Indexes are preceded by the ^ symbol:
^DJI for the Dow Jones Industrials
^IXIC for NASDAQ
4. You can also add foreign indexes.
^HSI for Hang Seng Index (Hong Kong)
^FTSE for FTSE-100 (London)
^N225 for Nikkei 225 (Tokyo)
5. Click the 'Finished' button to save your changes.