How do i repair my nintendo ds lite touch screen?

i got the ds from a friend that has an extra one and the only thing wrong with it as that little plastic part that is on the touch screen is dented in and therfor keeps clicking things at random and makes it hard to use the stylist

i got the ds from a friend that has an extra one and the only thing wrong with it as that little plastic part that is on the touch screen is dented in and therfor keeps clicking things at random and makes it hard to use the stylist. and whaen i go to recalibrate it, it just keeps trying to calibrate it-cerculating

Favorite Answer

long shot- but you could go to the settings on the main screen and try to recalibrate it. if that doesn't work, you're going to have to either buy a new one or send it in to nintendo for repairs. they'll replace the screen for 25 bucks.

a dent on the screen will ruin the whole thing. unfortunately, you're going to have to send it in. sorry. if you want, you can look on ebay for a new screen and install it yourself.

• keef

Nintendo Ds Lite Screen Repair

How In the world did you damage the screen? Its very durable. You need to learn to care your things, but anyway. Use the DS settings and try to recalibrate it. If that does not work, huh, I don't no what else to tell you but get a new DS.

• nill

nicely in case you could argue the case that it become a manufactuer affliction then the value is loose. in any different case its approximately 70+ funds and it takes continuously. I sent mine in by using fact of a affliction and it took a pair of month and a nil.5 to get it decrease back and that i did not ought to bypass throughout the fee and transport factors by using fact my restore become loose. in basic terms advice i'd supply, is once you request the decal for the kit, it frequently takes a jointly as, whether it comes at last. i ended up with like 3 by using fact I stored sending the request, thinking they hadn't have been given it