What do you do if you're former landlord claims false damages?

I'm in Ohio, and I just got my deposit back from my previous landlord who took out over $250 of false damage charges. The day we were moving out, the landlord barged into our house begging us to let her show it (even saying "this looks perfect!"). Then she charged us for mold in the shower that wasn't never... show more I'm in Ohio, and I just got my deposit back from my previous landlord who took out over $250 of false damage charges. The day we were moving out, the landlord barged into our house begging us to let her show it (even saying "this looks perfect!"). Then she charged us for mold in the shower that wasn't never there, missing light bulbs when every socket had a working bulb, "rusted" drip pans on the stove when the stove is over 10 years old, and even a carpet cleaning when we already cleaned the carpets! The only proof of damages she gave us was a bill from the carpet cleaner - which was listed for another address!

When we called her she said all the charges were right, she just sent the wrong bill - but it was for the exact same amount (sounds fishy to me), and that everything else was true too. We have video of the house when we moved, there are no rug stains or mold in the shower as she claims and no where in our lease does it say that we have to get the carpets steam cleaned before moving out.