a boy telling to another boy: BE GENTLE jiji sounds funny?? doesnt?

sorry but i just red someone's answer saying: be gentle when first time f...ked

does a guy really say something like that???

what would u say???

ill say something like: WTF! slow pal! ok??

Favorite Answer

I've heard it before. Obviously the guy wants you to be gentle.. what's so wrong with that?

I would tell them to slow the f*ck down or they're getting kicked out of bed and out of my apartment with or without their pants on. I'm not looking to have intestinal problems.

Yes they say something like that. After all you are supposed to be making love aren't you. If you want a race go jogging with him.

Some would say be more gentle, some would say harder. What is your point?

For my first time, the guy was HUGE, and I said, "Go slow, ok, its my first time."

well surely it makes sense if some one wants it not to hurt to tell the other one in what ever sitution your in

I'd say, " Is it in yet" - cause my anus is all stretched out from all the men I sleep with

HAHHAHAAH, why go slow when there's fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it doesn't