Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

a boy telling to another boy: BE GENTLE jiji sounds funny?? doesnt?

sorry but i just red someone's answer saying: be gentle when first time f...ked

does a guy really say something like that???

what would u say???

ill say something like: WTF! slow pal! ok??

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've heard it before. Obviously the guy wants you to be gentle.. what's so wrong with that?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would tell them to slow the f*ck down or they're getting kicked out of bed and out of my apartment with or without their pants on. I'm not looking to have intestinal problems.

• 1 decade ago

Yes they say something like that. After all you are supposed to be making love aren't you. If you want a race go jogging with him.

• 1 decade ago

Some would say be more gentle, some would say harder. What is your point?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

For my first time, the guy was HUGE, and I said, "Go slow, ok, its my first time."

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well surely it makes sense if some one wants it not to hurt to tell the other one in what ever sitution your in

• 1 decade ago

I'd say, " Is it in yet" - cause my anus is all stretched out from all the men I sleep with

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HAHHAHAAH, why go slow when there's fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it doesn't

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.