Sony Handycam DCR-HC28 cassette compartment won't close and has error C:32:11, HELP!!!!!!!?

So I bought this in December 07 and have maybe used it 7 times for recording around the house. I went to use it 2 days ago and I took the old tape out with no problem at all and when I tried to put the new tape in the compartment wouldn't close. I pushed it in about 4 more times and the tape got stuck (but it never... show more So I bought this in December 07 and have maybe used it 7 times for recording around the house. I went to use it 2 days ago and I took the old tape out with no problem at all and when I tried to put the new tape in the compartment wouldn't close. I pushed it in about 4 more times and the tape got stuck (but it never went into the part that goes down) I pulled the tape out today because the red flap on the outside broke, and the compartment still won't close and I've been getting the 32:11 error. I tried unplugging the battery and plugging the DC adapter in and resetting the camera but it still isn't working. Also, I charged it Sunday with no problem, but now if I plug the DC adapter in the camcorder won't turn on, and if I plug it in when it's on it dies. I probably can't fix it on my own, so who can I take it to? I have no Sony repair place near me and I bought it from Best Buy. If I do have someone fix it, how much will it cost? Thanks in advance!