1. what is revelation?
Revelation is the act of revealing or disclosing, or in the theological perception, making something obvious and clearly understood through active or passive communication with the divine, which could not be known apart from the unveiling.
2. name some of the ways that God is revealed to humanity.
* His Words -- Bible
* The Universe -- the planets, the creatures in our world, etc
3. find a biblical example in Old Testament of God being
revealed to either one individual or ro a community.
Prophecies about a child be born in Bethlehem and born of a virgin that refer to the Book of Micah 5:2 and Isaiah 7:14, and fulfilled in Matthew 2:1-6 and 1:18-25.
4. find a vivlical exammple in New Testament of God being
revealed to either one indicidual or to a community.
An angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream and asked him to give the child the name Jesus because he will save his peopel from their sins..(Matthew 1:21)
5. in bible, find three different names or images for God
[not kig or shepherd or rock]
* Lamb of God
* The Word