Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

幫我找一下英文作文的錯誤

以下句子都有錯誤(可能是文法或時態有錯),麻煩英文高手修改一下吧~!!

1.Although I major in biochemistry, but I still have to join in English classes.

2.There are four kinds of fields, listening, reading, writing, and speaking.

3. Besides my own way to learn English, at the first semester in school, our English teacher put us into five people a group.

4.In winter vacation I went to a cram school, there are many foreign teachers so I could have conversations with them, and corrected my English accent.

5.But the grade of writing had improved, so I think if I continue work hard on English, I will pass it sooner or later.

6.

6.you have to choose the best way for you to learn it more efficiently.

補上這句

拜託大家了!!

There are four kinds of fields

我想問一下這句有錯嗎

是kind不用加s嗎? 還是field不用加s阿?

謝謝兩位的解答阿~

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. 重複用兩個連接詞,although和but是一樣的,得擇一使用。

2. There are four kinds of fields—listening, reading, writing, and speaking. 或是把破折號換成including

3. Besides my own way to learn English, at the first semester in school, our English teacher divided us into several groups of five members.

4. During the winter vacation, I went to a cram school, and there were many foreign teachers. There I could have conversations with them, and they could correct my English accent.

5. Because I think my writing has improved, I think I will pass it sooner or later if I continue studying.

2008-09-23 11:26:37 補充:

第三句中的Besides my own way to learn Enlish覺得有點多餘,可以去掉

2008-09-23 11:32:25 補充:

4. During winter vacation, I went to a cram school of many foreign teachers.

2008-09-23 11:34:24 補充:

5. 改成Due to the improvement in my writing, I think....

6. You have to choose your best way to learn it more efficiently.

2008-09-23 11:34:33 補充:

2008-09-25 08:00:07 補充:

版大,或許你也可以改成There are four fields. 感覺There are four kinds of fields有點中式英文,文法上也沒錯就是了

Source(s): myself, myself

1. Although I major in biochemistry, I still have to take English courses.

2. The courses cover listening, reading, writing, and speaking.

3. Apart from my individual study in English, our English teacher put us into groups of five at the first semester in school.

4. During winter vacation I went to a cram school. There were so many foreign teachers that I could have conversations with them and have my English accent corrected.

5. Since my English writing has improved, I believe I’ll pass the exam sooner or later if I continue learning English.

6. You have to choose the best way for you to learn English more efficiently.