Business Partnership Question (South African Business)?

Hi there :-) I am looking to go into a partnership with someone I know. Not a registered CC, or (Pty) Ltd, or public company - just a regular partnership agreement between two people.

I would like to find out if this example would work. Say we name the company ABC Holdings. This is the partnership between my partner and I, and under ABC Holdings are more companies, such as DEF Trading, EFG Communications and JLK Services, all owned by ABC Holdings and ultimately by my partner and I.

DEF Trading, EFG Communications and JLK Services would be t/a companies of ABC Holdings.

Please help - I would like to know if this is a legal way of doing business in a regular partnership governed by South African laws.

Favorite Answer

If I were you, I would join a Webmaster community to start learning about online marketing, advertising, selling, etc.

These forums will greatly help you in the online world.

• lesiak

solid reddens Pinkpout - my chair have been given a dent in analyzing that comprehensive answer!! (: Odie, as I comprehend it, that is for the small businesses / enterprise. I gave all my stuff over to accountants that value me an arm and a leg yet then I combat with them each and all of the time for i think of the SARS is paying them cost on my tax! i think of it relies upon greater on your turnover discern than intense GP and you're able to verify your recommendations on what you pay as somebody against registering - think of the only dealer way is greater effectual the style you have it now.