Looking for supplements/diet pills/vitamins to aid in fat/weight loss!?

What are some good supplements/pills to help you lose body fat?? I'm not looking for some magic diet pill, because I really don't think they exist. So basiclaly I am looking for something that will help me as I diet and exercise. I was interested in the whole acai berry thing, but its kind of a scam if you read the fine print, and I certainly don't have $90 to spend on pills a month when I don't know that they are really even going to work!! Any suggestions?

• Ruby
    Favorite Answer

Skip the supplements and fads. Do it the life-lasting way - increased exercise and increase your intake of filtered water.

Brisk walking for 5 hours a week doesn't cost anything. Over the course of a month it will make a difference, and it is something you can do anywhere and do all your life.

Watch the medications if you take any. Many prescription medications, especially antidepressants and similar, can cause weight gain.

Source(s): 30 years of fighting weight - 15 of those years not doing so wisely - the last 15 successful with the exercise route.
  • Marlys

1

Source(s): Drop 2 lbs fast with this... https://nimbleurl.com/?9xx3f

Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com

Good luck and stay focused = )

I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!

Hi,

I used to be pretty obese and started putting on a lot of weight especially on my thighs and bottom in my late thirties. I started exercising as often as possible and also cut down on a lot of high calorie stuff. Unfortunately I hardly managed to lose any weight at all. I then recently read an article by a lady who claimed that she managed to lose nearly half of her weight using a particular weight loss product. I tried it out and it actually worked really well. Within 4 months I managed to shave off 65 pounds completely. The results were pretty amazing and I feel so much healthier and energetic now without having to carry all that extra weight around. You can read more about the lady's article at the link below

http://www.obesityzapped.com

Good Question

Shedding weight can be tough , but it is well worth your time

My doctor recommended I lose some weight last year and told me to visit http://healthcrib.com/Weight-Loss/ . He recommended their first product in their weight loss section because it allowed for alot of the foods I liked so I didn't get hungry. I have lost about 60 pounds since last February and feel a ton better (no pun intended). I have tons more energy and have begun coaching my son's soccer team because I feel more confident abotu doing that. It is one of the best things I have done.

The Best To You

Take some Placebo, that's essentially what all weight-loss pills are. However, if you're serious about wasting money on a pill that does nothing i have heard good reviews from Hydroxycut Hardcore.

• Edith

This is probably not the answer you're looking for, but I'm sure other people can recommend fat burners and so on. I just wanted to add that adding spices to your food can help boost your metabolism, as corroborated by some studies. This is good if you like spicy food. Just be careful to drink water and not something calorie-laden in order to douse out the burning on your tongue. If you don't like spiciness, just try to add a little heat.

reduce the fat

Eat brown rice instead of white