iammajor1 asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Sex without condom(no ejaculation)?

I had sex without a condom but i didn't ejaculate

whats the percentage of her still getting pregnant?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

There is about a 50% Chance that she will get pregnant ....

Even pre cu* has sperm in it and all it takes is a tiny drop and she is PREGO !!

NEVER have sex without a condom and even then be aware that 18% of ALL condoms wil tear, rip, or come off during sex .....

So; unless you are prepared to be a Daddy ... Pay for a Baby , Change dirty diapers etc ... keep it zipped or let Rosie take care of thiings ...

• casias
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Sex No Ejaculation

• 5 years ago

Depends on her cycle and if any pre ***. Chances are 50%. BUT if you had took a pee before sex or earlier before without wanking it or any hard on's then your chances are lower than 50%. When you pee it flushes out any sperm left behind after past jerking off/sex/hard on's. But then it's possible that not all the sperm has been flushed out, so actually it's pretty much just a wait & see if she's pregnant or not. I had sex with my gf a few weeks ago (no ejaculation) and it went on for about 40 mins but I had previously pee'd before hand. So it's a wait and see for me as well lol.

• 1 decade ago

It depends on many things. Such as if she was ovulating (which is the 4 day window in which she can get pregnant, usually starts 14 days after her last period) and "pre-***".

If you didn't ejaculate, the chances of her getting pregnant are extremely low.

Either way, to avoid worries, use a condom, or tell her to go on birth control.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's more than 5% dude. There's a very solid chance of leaking sperm out even before ejaculation.

Be careful with that.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Boy are you crazy like the other say there is 5 percent of sperm that leak out so you better use like 2 condoms at once when you have sex

• Matthew5 years agoReport

uhm... double wrapping is very stupid. The instructions on the box of condoms say specifically not to do that. Go take sex ed because it seems you have never had it or didnt pay attention.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It can still happen. Pre-ejaculate still happens, even without full on ejaculation and can lead to pregnancy.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Did you already tried using Ejaculation Trainer mechanism? Go to here : http://EjaculationTrainerGuide.com/ . This is able to extremely manage one and all!

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Find A Girl Fast http://emuy.info/GetEveryGirlEasily/?yVAl
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Percentage? lol. Whatever anyone gives you, it's not an official statistic. You have pre-*** and that's enough to get a girl pregnant.

Brandon

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.