I need help finding a brand of skinny jeans that look good on short girls who don't have stick legs!?

I have been trying on skinny jeans for over a year, in hopes of finding a pair that look decent on me, but no luck! I am short (5'2) and weigh 115 lbs. My legs are very short and I have relatively big thighs and a big butt. Seven For All Mankind and Citizens of Humanity are the only jeans I ever wear--they are the... show more I have been trying on skinny jeans for over a year, in hopes of finding a pair that look decent on me, but no luck! I am short (5'2) and weigh 115 lbs. My legs are very short and I have relatively big thighs and a big butt. Seven For All Mankind and Citizens of Humanity are the only jeans I ever wear--they are the only ones that make my butt look small and my legs look long. But they are not skinny or straight legged, and I'm getting tired of the flared bottoms. Any suggestions for brands of skinny or straight legged jeans that will not make my butt/thighs look huge and nasty? Thanks =)