Any transsexuals/transgenders out there willing to answer a couple of questions for my school investigation?

Hi, I'm currently working on a investigation at school on 'transformation' and one of my point of interests involve transsexuals/transgenders. If you would kindly let me get to know you and your world, I would really appreciate it if you could answer the following questions: 1] When did you realize that you... show more Hi, I'm currently working on a investigation at school on 'transformation' and one of my point of interests involve transsexuals/transgenders.

If you would kindly let me get to know you and your world, I would really appreciate it if you could answer the following questions:

1] When did you realize that you wanted to be your opposite sex?
2] How did your family respond to your discovery?
3] Is anyone else in your family history a transsexual?
4] Do you feel that you were influenced by a third party?
5] At what percentage of your sexual transformation is complete?
Update: Thank you all so much for answering my questions!! You have all really helped me with my investigation :]