how much does a pack of camel crush cost?

i have smoked for a while and i tryed the camel crush product and instantly wanted to change products but i was wondering how much a pack costs in missouri

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

the same as any other pack of camels. . I'm in Iowa and they're 5.37 here, we've got that d*m* dollar tax thing . . grr

• 3 years ago

Camel Crush Cigarettes Price

• 3 years ago

Camel Crush Price

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how much does a pack of camel crush cost?

i have smoked for a while and i tryed the camel crush product and instantly wanted to change products but i was wondering how much a pack costs in missouri

Source(s): pack camel crush cost: https://shortly.im/aVyZV
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well here in Ohio they're selling packs of Camel Crush buy one get one free for $6 so they're basically $3 a pack which isn't a bad deal at all. I believe they're doing this because there fairly new around here and its all about promotion of there product.

I have one right here and on the buy one get one free box it states "All Promotional Costs Paid by Manufacturer", so I better get them while there still two packs for $6 cause this probably wont last to long.

• 1 decade ago

yeah there about the same,..but damn 5 bucks where you live? smokes cost anywhere from 6 to 8 bucks here! Insanity!!!

• 4 years ago

That would depend on WHERE you're buying them. Taxes vary by location, and prices vary by store.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.