Who are we more likely to see starting at SS for the Brewers next year: Alcides Escobar or JJ Hardy?

I'd like to see Hardy at third base.

Mick: Lance Berkman's too fat to play SS.

If you think they both suck, your an idiot. JJ Hardy will be one of the few SS in history to have back to back 25 homer seasons, and Alcides Escobar is one of the top 5 prospects in all of baseball.

Deleted already? That was quick.

Favorite Answer

Well, there is nothing that the Brewers need more than a good 3rd Baseman. Hopefully, Hardy can maintain his position at SS and Escobar could take 3rd and hit lead-off. I think he would be an upgrade from Rickey Weeks at the Leadoff position.

• John H

Keep Hardy. Get rid of Weeks and Hall. Put Russell Branyan at third, and platoon him with Escobar. Put Counsell at second. By getting rid of Weeks and Hall, The Brewers can then free up some salary in the hopes of getting back either Sheets or Sabathia. Remember, Gallardo will be back next year. Currently, Gallardo is warming up in Arizona in hopes of making the playoffs just in case the Brewers make it this year.

Source(s): BREWERS!!!

I can picture JJ Hardy being traded to Boston over this winter for a top pitching prospect. Brewers will be losing both Sabathia and Sheets.

No-brainer here, Jose Reyes should start. He's quite possibly the most exciting player to watch in the NL and maybe the entire league. I know Hardy has put up some decent numbers, but there's really not much to debate.

I'm hoping that Hardy will be back at SS. But if he isn't at SS, third base wouldn't be a bad place for him either. I just really hope he will be back with Brewers, he is a great player.