Why would a liberal woman wish a gang rape on another woman?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=sandra+rape+p...

I just posted all the links that google has. I don't want to be labled as being biased by only putting up one from a certain site.

Why would a liberal woman do this?

I thought that liberals we tolerant and wanted other women to advance.

**** were tolerant... not we

you f'ers are sick in thinking that this is ok.

Humor....?!?!?!?!?!?

THAT is your idea of HUMOR????

Best Answer

Because she's a hateful unhappy woman, and not only the rape was horrendous, but then she had to get a bit racist! Not trying to pull a race card, but come on, why did she have to say "big black men" ?? Why they gotta be black??

Ugh Bernhardt is a hateful imbecile, and sorry that is NOT Humour!!

That rant is NOT and I repeat Not comedy, you can See the Hate coming from Bernhardt, she meant every word of it.

Pretty classless comment. I certainly can't defend it, I doubt anyone can.

Just goes to show you there are hypocrites on both sides.

I read some of the other answers and I just have to say it. WOW. Proves that liberals are the most hateful people you'lll ever meet? Whoa! What the hell is wrong with you people?! Jesus, we disagree politically and that's all. There is no need or excuse for that kind of hate-mongering.

So some comedian made an offensive joke, who cares? Comedians have been doing that since the dawn of time, shock fills the seats and I guarantee you Sandra hasn't been playing to a full house. Why does that become "all liberals are hateful, evil people"? Don't you guys have any sense of perspective or decency?

I really can not convey how disgusted I am by this!! What on earth makes you think that kind of overly hostile behavior is welcome or acceptable? Would you let your mother read that? I doubt it.

You can probably bet there are Secret Service men at her house right now and giving the once over. She can threaten Palin all she wants but I'll put my money on Palin to give her an *** kicking. She is a hack and not funny what so ever.

approximately 50% of those in reformatory, in Saudi Arabia are in reformatory for 'ethical' crimes alongside with reporting a rape, showing ankles, or asserting something that the government does not like. In Suadi Arabia you want witnesses to value rape. in case you haven't any witnesses, and open up relating to the rape, than you have admitted the crime of intercourse exterior of or before marriage. In Saudi Arabia it fairly is considered against the regulation.

I am a liberal woman, and I think I am tolerant. I only bring up facts on Palin that I can prove with links, quotes, etc...

You all seem to forget the way you treated Hillary Clinton.

As for Sandra Bernhard- I never liked her sense of humor, and I don't really care what she says, b/c I am not listening. And I suggest you do the same. I do not think "gang rape" is funny.

She did it because all the Libs are sinking to new lows because they are desperate.

Obama is going to loose because of the low class trailor trash

people like this so called comic.

People with morals and values do not stoop as low as Obamas camp and supporters have. This is not funny in anyway...and for people who try to say some-one wishing on another, that they should be gang raped..

Is a total uneducated scum bag ! and thats putting it nice.

A joke about rape? Not very funny. See McCain's joke about a woman raped by a gorilla... But beyond the First Amendment issue, let's look at how such a despicable act plays out in PalinWorld... A vicious crime is committed against her, and she winds up pregnant with the "love child" of this crime. In PalinWorld, the government will force her to carry this ongoing crime inside her and use her body as a condo until giving birth to the byproduct of the crime.

I wouldn't wish that on her, but it would certainly give her a chance to walk in another's moccasins. Perhaps that would make her a little less certain in imposing her judgment upon others.

She is just a bitter person. Sick in the head and wanting all the attention she is getting for her "career" to take off. We as a society should ignore this kind of attention seeking crap.

She has never been know for having good taste. And don't group all liberal women in the same basket. I'm just as disgusted by her rape "humor" as you are.

Source(s): .

No matter who said it, or what party they affiliate themselves with, that comment was way out of line.

And anyone who defends such a nasty comment, apparently doesn't use that thing on their shoulders for anything but a hat rack.