Using Vaseline to make eyelashes longer?!?

How do you apply it? Directions? And people who say it doesn't work, I believe it varies on person to person because some people say it works for them and some people say it doesn't. I'm trying it because I want to know if it works FOR ME. Also: what else makes eyelashes longer? I've heard vitamin E or... show more How do you apply it?
Directions?

And people who say it doesn't work, I believe it varies on person to person because some people say it works for them and some people say it doesn't. I'm trying it because I want to know if it works FOR ME.

Also: what else makes eyelashes longer? I've heard vitamin E or something does? Is there something I can eat to make them longer?

Thank you. (Btw I'm still in my teens).
Update: No it wouldn't make you go blind or else my mum would stop me from doing it (she worked in Myers as a makeup artist and knows a whole lot about that kinda stuff)

And I don't want FALSE eyelashes and mascara is great but I want LONGER eyelashes.
Update 2: I don't care what you all say about "it not working" because I've heard all that crap before... I'm trying it for myself