Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 decade ago

Elijah Hughes of New Jersey age 14 Runnig Back?

Elijah Hughes grew up in grew up in the urban neighborhood of Linden, New Jersey. and Elizabeth, new Jersey an unincorporated community in Linden he often memorialized with he his dazzling speed his power and cut back. Elijah's father was their ever sence day 1. His father know as Jeffrey C. Lampley sr.(Age 39) did big jobs. His Mother know as Alliyah S. Hughes(Age 38) work for the Headquarters of American Express. He attended Theodore Roosevelt Middle School of Elizabeth, New Jersey. Hughes's Older brother Shane Omar Hughes(Age 19) goes to Morgan State University (MSU), and hughes has 2 younger Brother Justin(Age 8) and Jeffrey jr(Age 2).

When head coach Spann took hughes from Linden at a weight in for NJPW. as a five-way threat. Hughes quickly proved he could carry, catch, throw and return the ball with great skill. In 2006, he was one of NJPW best Punt/Kick Returners and Running back selection and became the first Roselle Rams to lead the South Division Conference in kickoff/punt returns. His 320 all-purpose yards of retunrs for punt/kick return. Set a record for the Roselle Rams Jr. Midgets. He had jersey number 5.In 2006 the Roselle Rams just got a Jr. Midget team, so Hughes set records after records after records. The Roselle Rams went on to have an ok season with 7-5 record lost to The East Orange Jags of new Jersey. But was a good football player in 2005 Hughes played against The Roselle Rams. Hughes rushed for 139 yards and 1 td. Everbody wanted Hughes but who new Hughes would think that Hughes would go to the cross town rivals. But we asked Elijah Hughes why did you go to the Roselle Rams and Hughes said: It is not that I wanted to go to Roselle but it was like I had to cause I was going to try and say down for Linden Pee Wee's but as you know that I was over weight for the Pee Wee's and I was under weight for Midgets so I was not going add almost 7 1/2 pounds of food on my body that is Unhealthy . So when we was at the weight in for North Jersey Pop Warner(NJPW). And he was over weight for Pee Wee's and over for Midgets. So the head Coach of Roselle Rams Jr. Midgets team asked me if I wanted to play I wanted to say no thanks cause that was the cross town Rivals. But I said said yes i will play so 3 days later I got my stuff and began playing football again. In 2005 he set a record for most Touchdowns in a scrimmage game 12 touchdowns. Rushed for 349 yards. His coach Jeffrey Wade his uncle as you know Jeffrey Wade is the father of Desmond Wade.

By the end of 2006, Hughes had over 1,389 all-purpose yards and scored 11 touchdowns (7 rushing, 2 receiving, 2 punt return). With a 7-5 record. The rams had a good season.

Elijah John Cornelius Hughes(born November 13, 1993 in Rahway, New Jersey), commonly known as Elijah Hughes , is an American football player who played for Linden Tigers of (New Jersey), Roselle Rams of (New Jersey), and Elizabeth Giants of (New Jersey)of the North Jersey Pop Warner(NJPW). He has played running back/tailback, wide receiver and punt return, kick return, corner back. Hughes played Pop Warner football for Linden Tiger, Roselle Rams, Elizabeth Giants. Hughes had great seasons with all 3 teams, But his best year was with The Roselle Rams of (New Jersey), when he played for Roselle Rams he rushed for 1,389 yards, he had 11 touchdowns, 7 Forced Fumble, 3 sack as a (Corner Back), 4 Interceptions, 3 Fumbles. Hughes rushed for 125+ yards per game. Hughes went on to win awards Tailback of the year, Defensive back of the year, and at the end of the year he finished as the top(#1) Running Back in the Junior Midgets Division 1 of the state of New Jersey

Team: Elizabeth Giants—No. 1, 9, &2

Position: Running Back, Corner Back

Date of Birth: November 13, 1993(Age 14)

Place of Birth: Rahway, New Jersey

Height: 5 ft. 5 in.

Weight: 142 lb

Current status: Active

Rushing Yards: 1,389

Average Yards Per game: 126.27

Rushing Touchdowns: 11

Receptions: 158

Receiving yards: 552

Receiving Touchdowns: 2

Active Sence: 1998

40 yards Dash: 4.6

Nationality: USA

League: North Jersey Pop Warner(NJPW)

Former teams: Linden Tigers(1998-2006),

Roselle Rams(2006-2007), Elizabeth Giants(2007-2008).

Awards: CENTRAL JERSEY POP WARNER MVP(2003),

CENTRAL JERSEY POP WARNER BACK OF THE YEAR(2003),

CENTRAL JERSEY POP WARNER MVP(2005),

North Jersey Pop Warner(NJPW)#1 Running Back in The State(2006),

North Jersey Pop Warner(NJPW) DEFENSIVE BACK OF THE YEAR(2006).

Official profile: myspace.com/60604901

Favorite Answer

Overrated, will be FA in next year's draft unless the 40 time gets better. This is what Kiper says on his draft preview

can I have 2 pts.

not really planning on reading all this

so???