Where does the money come from for the stock market bailout?

Question # 1: Just exactly where is "Uncle Sam" going to get the $ 800 billion (approximately) to 'bail out' the stock market? Question # 2: I have heard that we are borrowing money from China to finance the war in Iraq. I've also heard that the Chinese have about one trillion ($ 1,000,000,000,000) of our... show more Question # 1: Just exactly where is "Uncle Sam" going to get the $ 800 billion (approximately) to 'bail out' the stock market?

Question # 2: I have heard that we are borrowing money from China to finance the war in Iraq. I've also heard that the Chinese have about one trillion ($ 1,000,000,000,000) of our dollars.

What happens if the Chinese call in their notes?
Update: ATLAS: Thank you (well. . .thanks to everyone who sent in an answer!) for your very informative and interesting answer. I, along with 4 other old geezers such as myself, sit around every morning at McDonalds to drink coffee, tell lies, talk about people (but definetly do NOT gossip), and spread rumors. The... show more ATLAS: Thank you (well. . .thanks to everyone who sent in an answer!) for your very informative and interesting answer.

I, along with 4 other old geezers such as myself, sit around every morning at McDonalds to drink coffee, tell lies, talk about people (but definetly do NOT gossip), and spread rumors.

The question that I asked has been brought up in our conversation.

Now, with your excellent answer, I will be able to put the other old goats in their place and show them just how things are REALLY going on in this world!