Alaskans: Is Sarah Palin's selection as VP a source of laughter?

I talked to an Alaskan friend of mine last night, and he pretty much said Alaskans can't figure out why she was selected (other than a publicity stunt). Wasn't she involved in some scandals and stuff, too? I want the scoop on this *****.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

it's comedy at its best

OBAMA/BIDEN 2008!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Your friends must not be voting age. Sarah Palin has the highest approval rating of ANY Governor in ANY state in the Union!

Try again, honey.

D1

Source(s): ><>
  • 1 decade ago

No scandals that is only in the heads of democrats and you should call the other 80% of Alaskans that admire her.

• go to this site Anchorage Daily news, the readers are writing their views of Palin and it is downright shame how she is presenting herself and all the illegal conflicts since she went on to be governor. imagine what would happen should she be vp, i dread to think of that. course thats why McCain selected her eh?

Source(s): watching her as she ran for governor of Alaska, saw how she turned on her promises to Alaskans and how she is downright incapable of being vp
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think it is a huge joke ,I cant vote for McCain , and cant vote for a women that has to be secrets WE CANT trust someone in office that allows this behavoir either.YES IT IS A BIG JOKE ,MCain is encouraging her to be quite also.

• 1 decade ago

LOL - Buddy, your right - sadly Republicans are in denial. Ha, What's new. A lot of them Just want to tow the party line.

• 1 decade ago

LOL Joke is on you ... she has an 80% approval rate in Alaska ..i think your friend must be one of the 20%.

• midget
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

What you hear about her having approval is BS, i have a friend there too and they are all afraid to say anything.

• 1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

80 % approval rate??????? I don't think so

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.