Alaskans: Is Sarah Palin's selection as VP a source of laughter?

I talked to an Alaskan friend of mine last night, and he pretty much said Alaskans can't figure out why she was selected (other than a publicity stunt). Wasn't she involved in some scandals and stuff, too? I want the scoop on this *****.

Favorite Answer

it's comedy at its best

OBAMA/BIDEN 2008!

Your friends must not be voting age. Sarah Palin has the highest approval rating of ANY Governor in ANY state in the Union!

Try again, honey.

D1

Source(s): ><>

No scandals that is only in the heads of democrats and you should call the other 80% of Alaskans that admire her.

• go to this site Anchorage Daily news, the readers are writing their views of Palin and it is downright shame how she is presenting herself and all the illegal conflicts since she went on to be governor. imagine what would happen should she be vp, i dread to think of that. course thats why McCain selected her eh?

Source(s): watching her as she ran for governor of Alaska, saw how she turned on her promises to Alaskans and how she is downright incapable of being vp

I think it is a huge joke ,I cant vote for McCain , and cant vote for a women that has to be secrets WE CANT trust someone in office that allows this behavoir either.YES IT IS A BIG JOKE ,MCain is encouraging her to be quite also.

LOL - Buddy, your right - sadly Republicans are in denial. Ha, What's new. A lot of them Just want to tow the party line.

LOL Joke is on you ... she has an 80% approval rate in Alaska ..i think your friend must be one of the 20%.

• midget

What you hear about her having approval is BS, i have a friend there too and they are all afraid to say anything.

80 % approval rate??????? I don't think so