Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

kevin martin is better than carmleo anthony?

kevin martin is friking insane. the guy has a tremendously huge skill set. and he plays d can shoot the 3 amazing and can pass. carmelo is amazin offesively but i think kevin martin is better.though he is not a house hold name he has the ability to become a bonafide franchise player.yeah his stats at 22 pergame may make me look dumb.but this guy takes over games in the fourth quatre.anyone saw the game against dallas knows what im talking about. kevin martin is the most underrated player in the nba that possesses such amazing talent.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

lol in your dreams

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

He is Far Better Than Anthony What Ever Anthony (If He Can Do Anything) Kevin Martin does It far Better

But Martin Is Still Underrated And Anthony Overrated But It Will change

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

i dont really see how anyone can argue against k-mart being a great player. the guy can shoot the lights out of any gym and change the game with his versatility and competitive fire... and i cant even beginnn to say how far along his leadership has come along. he is still young many people seem to forget and he will certainly be an all-star if not next season then soon. he is not yet in the top tier of players but he will be there soon, kevin martin is a boss.

• 1 decade ago

Kevin Martin can do more than Melo but Melo is a better scorer.

But the counter-argument is that Martin needs less shots to score.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I completely agree with you. Kevin Martin is truly an amazing player and with Bibby and Artest gone to different teams then he should definetley make an impact in the league and will get some more attention

• 1 decade ago

When you consider what they both contribute to their teams, Kevin Martin is just as good as Melo. Melo was just hyped a lot more because he was almost as good as he is now when he was in high school.

• 1 decade ago

NO way kevin martin isnt at the level of carmelo anthony.

• 1 decade ago

yeah kevin martin is a tremendous talent, but melo is better than him..

• he is very underrated but hes going to have to take some steps to reach melo

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes I agree.

Since Artest left he will soon become a household name.

• 1 decade ago

shooting-wise... martin is better because melo sucks in shooting if he's angry

passing-wise... they're the same

other-wise... carmelo is better

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.