What's the difference between ABEC 3 and 5 rollarblade bearings?

I took the ABEC 5 bearings out of my normal recreational blades and put them in my aggressive inlines that had ABEC 3's in them.they r all oiled great and before i test them i want to know the difference between them.

also i have the abec 5 bearings in only 1 wheel and the other bearings in teh other wheel are the ones they came with

Best Answer

Abec 5 bearings are manufactured with a higher standard of precision than abec 3 bearings. Pretty much, with the abec rated bearings, the higher the number the higher quality of the bearings.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): difference abec 3 5 rollarblade bearings: https://shortly.im/aikIF