I have Ankylosing Spondylitis What can I do to relieve the thoracic and rib contractions?

My pain is so bad in my thoracic area I just can't bare the pain. The contractions won't stop. The doctors won't do anything. It is the weekend and I don't know what to do. Is this fusion? Please help

1 Answer

  • Amanda
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    You may need to go to the ER and get some pain relief and make sure your condition hasn't gotten worse.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.