Play the name game! Guess my friends' names!?

Ok, now you can probably guess how to play the game from the title, but if not, then I'll break it down for you. Ok, so I will describe my friends for you, how they act, their temperament, etc. Then you try to guess the names! Whoever guesses them correctly, or guesses names that would fit them, will win best... show more Ok, now you can probably guess how to play the game from the title, but if not, then I'll break it down for you. Ok, so I will describe my friends for you, how they act, their temperament, etc. Then you try to guess the names! Whoever guesses them correctly, or guesses names that would fit them, will win best answer! So let's get this show on the road!

Friend #1: She is very book-smart. She is the "mother"of the group, so to speak, the glue that holds us together. She has some slight acne, dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, and she is tall. She has glasses, but barely ever wears them. She took chorus last year.

Friend #2: She is VERY bubbly and outgoing. She talks very, very, VERY loudly. She is a fan of David Cook from American Idol, and she is in love with Jon Bon Jovi. Like, I said, she is VERY loud. Very. Loud. Ok, anyways, she likes to sing, (but she isn't too good at it...) and she plays the guitar. She has pale, freckle-y skin, and light blonde hair with bue/green eyes. Glasses that she wears half the time.

Friend #3: She is very sensitive, and a little pudgy. She tries a little too hard to be funny, or try to play things off as cool. She hates P.E, and loves to sing. (Again, not too good) She writes songs, and she's very into rock artists that nobody has heard of. She does not wear glasses. Blonde hair and blue eyes.

Friend #4: She is short. She is very temperamental, and it doesn't take much for her to be friends. But when you talk on subjects she likes, she is very nice. She is nice overall, just a little frank. Very energetic. She likes singing, but she takes band to play the French Horn. Short blonde hair, and blue eyes. Glasses she wears 75% of the time.

Geez, I never realized how many blonde friends I have! Lol well that's them! Now try to guess their names! Tip: Their names are somewhat traditional. One is called by a nickname. Thanks in advance! Good luck everyone!
Update: Ok, let me make it a bit easier:
1. These names are traditional. And very popular. Slightly over-used.
2. I'm not one of the friends lol so Emily isn't one of the names.
3. 2 people said a name that was correct, but for a different friend. Again, Emily is not a name lol.