Can Switzerland do anything if I (US Citizen) don't pay a speeding ticket I received in the mail? ?

I received a ticket in the mail from the Luzern police. It says I was photographed going 14kph over the speed limit. Can they send a collection agency after me or affect my insurance rates in the United States? Would I be arrested if I returned to Switzerland in a couple years?
Update: I received a ticket in the mail from the Luzern police. It says I was photographed going 14kph over the speed limit. Can they send a collection agency after me or affect my insurance rates in the United States? Would I be arrested if I returned to Switzerland in a couple years? **** I read on some wiki... show more I received a ticket in the mail from the Luzern police. It says I was photographed going 14kph over the speed limit. Can they send a collection agency after me or affect my insurance rates in the United States? Would I be arrested if I returned to Switzerland in a couple years?

****

I read on some wiki website that Switzerland could compel me to appear in US court by issuing a rogatory. Is that possible?