Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionComedy · 1 decade ago

the new J.o.n.a.s show?

what happened to that, i heard they werent going to do thier show about spies anymore, and thatt hey were going to change the shows name completely, also i saw on youtube that they already started shooting for the spies and then they wanted to change it give me more info :)

thanks

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Hamish
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The show was previously titled J.O.N.A.S! (stands for "Junior Operative Networks as Spies") , but its unsure if the name will stay or not, since a new storyline had been written, and they are not going to use the original filmed pilot. The original pilot was about a teenage rock band (Jonas Brothers) having double lives as government-hired spies. On Good Morning America, Nick stated that they have changed the story line and it is no longer having to do with the original story line. The New York Post later reported that the show will be like HBO's "Flight of the Conchords". The show will premiere in May or June 2009

• 1 decade ago

The show is still J.O.N.A.S!

They are actually working on it this week.

The story line is different now though, Joe said that it would just be about how crazy their lives are with everything that is happening to them.

They just decided to re-tape everything that they have done so far and they are no longer using the pilot they shot last fall.

Now, after putting it off for so long, it is due to are September of 2009

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.