FTL asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Dost thou think that the Companions of the Cave and the Inscription were a wonder among Our Signs (18:9)? ?

And they stayed in their Cave three hundred years and to that they added nine. (18:25)

That is easy for Allah

Favorite Answer

NAME : Mohammed - The Name Sake of Prophet (saww)

IMAMAAT : 12th (LAST) Imam from the Silsila-e-Imamaat

TITLE : Sahib-uz-Zamman, Mehdi, Mauood, Qaim, Imam-e-Asr, Baqiyat ullah

FATHER : Imam Hassan Askari (AS) - 11th Imam

MOTHER : Hazrat Bibi Narjis Khatoon (swa)

BIRTH DATE : 15th Shaban, 256 Hijrah Iraq

AGE : Alive, Alhamdulliah

MINOR OCCULTATION : Ghaibat-e-Sughra 8th Rabi-ul-Awal 260 A.H.

MAJOR OCCULTATION : Ghaibat-e-Kubra 10th Shawwal 329 A.H.

Birth and Imamate

The promised Mahdi, who is usually mentioned by his title of Imam-i 'Asr (the Imam of the "Period") and Sahib al-Zaman (the Lord of the Age), is the son of the eleventh Imam. His name is the same as that of the Holy Prophet. He was born in Samarrah in 256/868 and until 260/872 when his father was martyred, lived under his father's care and tutelage. He was hidden from public view and only a few of the elite among the Shi'ah were able to meet him. After the martyrdom of his father he became Imam and by Divine Command went into occultation (ghaybat). Thereafter he appeared only to his deputies (na'ib) and even then only in exceptional circumstances.

The Imam's Deputies

The Imam chose as a special deputy for a time Uthman ibn Sa'id Umari, one of the companions of his father and grandfather who was his confidant and trusted friend. Through his deputy the Imam would answer the demands and questions of the Shi'ah. After Uthman ibn Sa'id, his son Muhammad ibn Uthman Umari was appointed the deputy of the Imam. After the death of Muhammad ibn Uthman, Abu'l Qasim Husayn ibn Ruh Nawbakhti was the special deputy, and after his death Ali ibn Muhammad Simmari was chosen for this task. A few days before the death of Ali ibn Muhammad Simmari in 329/939 an order was issued by the Imam stating that in six days Ali ibn Muhammad Simmari would die. Henceforth the special deputation of the Imam would come to an end and the major occultation (ghaybat-i kubra) would begin and would continue until the day God grants permission to the Imam to manifest himself.

The Two Occultations

The occultation of the twelfth Imam is, therefore, divided into two parts: the first, the minor occultation (ghaybat-i sughra) which began in 260/872 and ended in 329/939, lasting about seventy years; the second, the major occultation which commenced in 329/939 and will continue as long as God wills it. In a hadith upon whose authenticity everyone agrees, the Holy Prophet has said, "If there were to remain in the life of the world but one day, God would prolong that day until He sends in it a man from my community and my household. His name will be the same as my name. He will fill the earth with equity and justice as it was filled with oppression and tyranny."

* Rest assured that no one has a special relationship with Allah. Whoever denies me is not my follower. The appearance of the relief (Al-Faraj) depends solely upon Allah, therefore those who propose a certain time for it, are liars. As to the benefit of my existence in occultation, it is like the benefit of the sun behind clouds where the eyes do not see. Indeed my existence is an amnesty for the people of the earth. Pray much to Allah to hasten the relief, therefore in it also lies the release from your sufferings.

* Our master of the time has said,

"And because of me Allah removes the calamities from my Progeny & my Shias."

Imam e Zamana (ATFS) also said, "And they should know that the truth is with us & in us."

* (You) be an adornment for us and do not be a source of disgrace for us."

* "I am the Mahdi. I am the Qaem of the time"

(Bihar V.52 p.2)

* I am the one who will fill it (the earth with justice as it would be full of tyranny".

(Bihar, V.52, P.2)

.

* I am the reminder of Allah in His earth". I am the avenger from His enemies".

(Bihar, v.52, p.24)

* I am the seal of successors". And through me shall Allah, the Mighty and Glorious, drive away the calamities from my progeny and my Shia's".

(Bihar, V,52, P.30)

* Surely, I am indeed the (cause of) security for the inhabitant of the earth".

(Bihar, V 53 p181)

.

* When Allah permits us to speak, truth will prevail and falsehood will vanish".

(Bihar, V.53, p 196)

.

* And as for those who fix the time (of re-appearance) they are Iiars".

(Bihar, V,53 p.181)

.

* Invoke more for the hastening of the re-appearance, for surely this is your safety".

(Bihar)

.

* "There were none of my fore fathers except that the allegiance of the oppressive rulers of their times was in their necks". (i.e. the previous Imams were forced to pay allegiance).

"As for deriving benefit from me in my occultation is like deriving benefit from the sun when it hides behind the clouds".

(Bihar, V.53, p 181)

.

* And surely on my re-appearance, whenever I reappear, there will be no allegiance in my neck of any of the oppressive tyrants".

(Bihar. V,53, p 181)

Whoever eats from our wealth (i.e. Khums) even an iota then he is taking fire in his abdomen and soon shall he be castled in it".

(Bihar V.53, p 183)

.

* Allah's, the Mighty and the Glorious, Destinies are not overpowered, and His intentions are not rejected, and His Grace is not left behind".

(Bihar 53/191)

.

* Seeking knowledge through any other means than us Ahle'Bait, tantamount to denial (in our mastership)".

(Kitab Deen-o-Fitrat: Vol - 1)

.

* Surely Allah the Almighty, did not create the creatures in vain and did not provide them freedom without reason".

(Bihar V 53/194)

.

* (Allah) sent Mohammad (s.a.w.s) as a mercy unto the worlds and completed his bounties. Through him".

(Bihar ,53/194)

.

* And He sealed through him (Mohammad S.A) His prophets and sent him to the whole of mankind".

(Bihar 53/194)

.

* Surely, the earth can never be void of a divine proof, whether, he is seen or hidden".

.

* "Surely the truth is with us and in us and non can say like this except us. And if any one says then he is a liar a deceiver. None claims thus other than us except a strayed and lost one. "Our hearts are the vessels of Allah's intentions". Then whenever He is pleased, We are pleased".

(Bihar V. 52/ p 51

[6:73] He is the One who created the heavens and the earth, truthfully. Whenever He says, "Be," it is. His word is the absolute truth. All sovereignty belongs to Him the day the horn is blown. Know-er of all secrets and declarations, He is the Most Wise, the Cognizant.

• sami

how about you tel us something we don't know?

we already know that God is capable of everything. and we know that someone is actually in some cave hiding and will actually come and lead the shia is just a surge of imagination of someone who went heavy on drugs.

so, if you wanna relate this verse to the shia claim, you better start proving things, those tricks are little old.

yup :D

here's an explanation on the aayah:

http://tafsir.com/default.asp?sid=18&tid=30114

• Whats the Q?

Btw, Companions of Cave did know what happened during their sleep. This proves that dead Imams, Sufis etc (whether people believe they are alive) can't hear in their graves.

remember to read surah kahf every yawm al jumuah

Whoever recites Surat Al-Kahf on Friday, it will illuminate him with light from one Friday to the next. (Ahmed)

Whoever memorizes ten Ayat from the beginning of Surat Al-Kahf will be protected from the Dajjal. (at Thirmidhi and Abu Dawood)

Mashallah brother Muhammad thank you, yes indeed that is easy for Allah.

" What Remains with Allah is better for you if you are believers (11:86)"

the 12th gay zombie is (wonderer) LOL

staying there for like 1174 years playing chess with spiders