SCD - Gary Rhodes. What chance has he of whipping up a meringue with that hip action ?

I'd say it would resemble an embarrassing wallpaper paste :-)

• Afi
    Best Answer

No chance at all...His whole body was stiff.

• jonks

What hip action, he was so wooden he could of been the spoon that dished up the meringue. Good set of teeth what was behind that grin. I felt for his partner, she said he was mouthy during practise.! He made me cringe. Stick to cooking Gary.

How's he do this, start up by sauteing some onions in Olive oil then upload some garlic mushrooms and tomatoes followed by shell fish? Edit: did not you spot Quentin Wilson, i imagine it became the first sequence, compared to him Rhodes became Fred Estair!

Defiantly don't think his hip action is good enough to get soft peaks let alone anything stiff enough for meringues ...Lmao

Lol... Gordon Ramsay watched that and laughed his head off...!

I do love gary though. He really looked as if he was having fun. Paul and Don were just wooden...

He he Kirst! Well I hope he will be gone tonight - has an ego the size of a house that one!! Got knocked down to size with his low mark though didn't it lol ?!!

• Haggi

A brilliant example of 'dad dancing' completely wooden

About as much chance as me sprouting wings and flying to the moon!

About as much chance as me winning X Factor...

I think he'll go tonight .... it was preey bad wasn't it.

I feel sorry for Karen.