Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceSpecial Education · 1 decade ago

Are there any free online tutors?

Sometimes I need help with my homework and I want to know if there is an online tutor that is free.

Favorite Answer

I don't know about "free". When it comes to tutoring, you usually get what you pay for: bad service, slow help, unanswered questions. If you are looking for a tutor, I would suggest Felicity Motivational Group (www.felicitymotivationalgroup.com). Not only because your first session is FREE, but also for the following reasons:

1. All of their tutors have at least a bachelor's degree (and believe me, that makes a BIG difference when it comes to tutoring)

2. Their online whiteboard is more interactive (you can speak to them on their toll free number or via internet, your choice)

3. Their sessions are unlimited time, so you won't have to worry about running out of minutes in your time bank

4. Your past online sessions are saved for you in video format to download onto your computer or MP3

5. They have tutors available BOTH online and in person, nationwide!

6. They are non profit, so even though they use state of the art technology, they cost about half of what you would pay at other websites such as tutor.com

Source(s): www.felicitymotivationalgroup.org
  • tammo

Skooli supplies 60 minutes loose upon signing up for his or her provider. this may well be the suitable thank you to pass, using fact in assessment to any completely loose concepts, you will get help from totally approved instructors and situation experts. Skooli tutors are historic past checked and screened earlier turning out to be 'shown'. in case you particularly like Skooli, you may save your club previous your first 60 minutes, yet or you're in for loose and can get the instant provide help to like!

Career And Training-http://careercaste.com/

I could probably help with a cheap price :)