ming asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

需要翻譯一段英文說明 credit return

下列的內容我大概了解,不過麻煩英文達人幫我說明更詳細一點!謝謝

These can be used for equipment repairs, but, please do not use these for items you want to return for credit.

We have a different process for credit returns and I have to process the credit return through my accounting department.

It is also important that we have the correct ship to and bill to address so when a Buffer RMA is used make certain to include any change to this information. Items under warranty would still need this bill to address for accounting records.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

這些可以用在設備修理之用,但請勿用在要退還的貨上

關於退貨退credit, 我們有一套不同的程序, 須經由會計部門處理

同時很重要的是我們必須知道正確的買方及收貨者的資料. 當申請要求售後服務時 (Return Merchandise Authorization)如果資料有所變動, 請務必更新. 保固期間的產品, 會計部門一樣也須要這些資料.

hope this would help.

這些可被用於設備之維修,但請勿將它們用在你打算信用退還的貨品項目之上。

我們有一項不同的信用退還程序,而我必須經由我的會計部門來處理此信用退還事宜。

我們有正確的送貨及開立帳單的地址也是很重要,因此,當一個Buffer RMA(Random Multiple Access)緩衝隨機多重存取機制被用來確定涵括此訊息的任何變化時,在保証下的貨品項目將因會計記錄之關係,仍需要此寄送帳單地址。