Adam C asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

who to start for fantasy. michael bush or joeseph adai?

• Keoni
    Favorite Answer

Tough pick. A few things to consider...

*Buffalo is giving up 91.5 yards a game rushing compared to the Jaguars 106 yards a game.

*Buffalo has only given up 1 rushing TD, Jacksonville has given up 2.

*The Raiders will try and get McFadden his touches regardless of who starts, Addai is the legitimate starter and not in jeapordy of losing touches to anyone.

* Addai has played hie first two games versus Chicago and Minnesota. Two of the top 8 defenses versus the run.

*Jeff Saturday and Dallas Clark are supposed to be back this week, which means more running room for Addai.

*Finally, the Jags offensive line is a mess which means the Colts should get off to an early lead and have the freedom to feed Addai at will.

My money is on Addai having a breakout game this week and the Colts picking up win #2 in the process.

My prediction: 90 yards rushing and at least 1 touchdown.

Adai. Better RB on a better offense. They're both up against tough defenses, but Adai is safer and more central to his team. And who knows how many carried Bush will get with McFadden still in the mix.

Yeah go with bush. Even though he'll be getting the shorter end of the stick in a time-share, he should still do better than Addai who plays JAX this week. He usually doesn't do well vs them (last 2 games - 16 for 85 and 22yds rec & 21 for 67)

There's some risk with Bush as well since BUF's defense is looking better this year and he'll be splitting time.

good luck

I have never been crazy about Adai myself...I think Raiders will not risk futher injuering McFadden and will play Bush 90%, so its an easy start

Wow..... I cannot believe these ppl are telling you to start M. Bush over Addai. First of all I would start Addai over a healthy McFadden or Fargas. The fact that you are even considering starting a Raiders third option RB over Joseph Addai is a little disconcerning and makes me think you are beyond help.

bush hands down

• BUSH. please rate thumbs up.