THOUGHTS ON LAST NIGHT'S NRL GAME? (STORM VS. BRONCOS)?

just wondering what everyone else thought about the game..

For example:

- the reffing

- the questionable tackles

- which team played better

- which team should/shouldn't have won

- players that stood out...

anything really... im a big fan of the nrl in general (and yeh im a broncos supporter)

ill give 10 points to the best review... i promise i wont be biased!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, Broncos were by far the better team on the night, but the Storm, because of experience and holding their composure, took the win.

I mean the Broncos deserved the win for sure.

The reffing was questionable. There were some decisions that could have gone either way, but at least it was pretty consistent.

Cam Smith and the other bloke are in trouble...

I couldn't believe it... Lockyer was there almost in tears and Bellamy was jumping up and down.

The ref clearly said settle down and make the tackles clean and low, then a couple of minutes later, some crazy person just takes one of the Brisbane boys out.

Farewell Bennett

LEGEND!!!

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Reffing was average, as usual, the sin-binning was a little over the top though. Broncos dropped a lot of ball, Melbourne dropped a bit too, but they won in the end.

In my opinion, Melbourne will not win the comp. They'll get there, but either Manly or the Warriors will beat them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

**** Reffering

Cam Smith is in trouble if they look at the grapple that C.SMITH Gave S.Thaiday.

Brisbane played was the better team but at the last minute they knocked on i was furious.

Brisbane should have won. DAMN IT!!!!!!!

BRONCOS BEST:

* Mick Ennis

* Darren Lockyer

* Ben Hannant

* Karmichael Hunt

* Justin Hodges

Melbournes Best:

* Israel Folau

* Michael Crocker

* Jeremy Smith

* Sika Manu

* Anthony Quinn

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Broncos played far better, but then 5 minutes to go and a gift two points and the ball back, but Mr Pisshead captain doesn't make a Captains decision and goes for a try and then they end up losing by two points, the same two points they were gifted and refused, effing idiots deserve to lose after that, what dumb idiots. now I hope Storm lose and then hope Sharks get flogged in Grand Final

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Best EVER QLD SUX Balls GO NSW lol but i want the sharks to win the Gandfinal and be vs. NZ im a knights fan.

The Reffing was kool he made right thing for once the team play should of been better and Storm should of got more point but they r heaps good my 2nd Team.

BUT STORM ARE GOING TO KIK *** NEXT WEEK SO STORM THE KINGS OF FOOTY

• 4 years ago

it might desire to be worse, an excellent variety of excellent opportunities to attain a purpose, yet regrettably, Barca nor Chelsea had a success, too lots fouls and contuses... incredibly good pastime different than the reality 0:0...

• 1 decade ago

Melbourne done a Brisbane Broncos , on the Brisbane Broncos .

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Ermm Storm?

Source(s): Man Utd!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.