Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Is Stephenie Meyer going to finish Midnight Sun?

My friend told me that Stephenie Meyer was going to finish Midnight Sun and publish it later then my other friend told me she wasn't going to finish Midnight Sun at all.

Favorite Answer

OPERATION GOLDEN EAGLE: PHASE 2- JERUSALEM SIEGE

*OROMIS DIES!!! THANKS TO GALBY!!!

*GALBY IS STRONG CAUSE HE LEECH SEEDS DRAGON HEART OF HEARTS

*DRAGONS ARE NOT EXTINCT

*BROM IS ERAGON’S FATHER

*ERAGON GETS NEW SWORD CALLED BRINSINGR

*SLOAN IS SENT TO ELVES AND BARRED FROM MEETING DAUGHTER FOR REST OF LIFE

*NASUADA CHALLENGES HER MOM’S COUISIN TO EMO FEST

*ELVA KEEPS HER POWER

*SELENA IS ABLACK HAND

*MURTAGH AND ERAGON FIGHT AGAIN AND LOSES

*RORAN AND KATRINA GET MARRIED

Cult of Herostratus

...

If she does, maybe I'll do that.

Well.. my opinion, though i hope i will not offend anyone...

Ms. Stephanie might have leaked this herself... maybe she wants to move on and take a break from her vampires.

And as lingered on her website for awhile, i noticed that she loves her fans soooo much that she posted some "outtakes" as she called it, it was just a few additions to certain point of views of bella an her vampires on the on the saga. And also she loves her books so much that even though she might not finished Midnight Sun she still wants to show the world how Edward's point of view mattered.

All i can add to midnight sun's draft... even though it was only 12 chapters it still showed that Edward loved bella before she realized that she was inlove with him too. And that still helped for the fact that bella's doubts about edward loving her was sooo wrong. It was sooooo romantic!

Alright i stop before i go nutts...

-runs off and tries to pick up peices of her life... is she has any more !-

Unfortunately as of now she is not. Part of Midnight Sun was leaked over the internet, and now she's decided to stop writing it "indefinitely." Which means, while she may start it again, right now she feels like it isn't worth it.

Check out www.stepheniemeyer.com, though, because she explains the reasons she's putting it off AND she posted the part that was leaked. It's amazing!

on her website (stepheniemeyer.com) she said she stopped to write it for an "indefinite amount of time". this means she doesn't know when (or if) she's going to finish writing it.

right now she's focusing on other projects like the host series and helping out with the twilight movie. only she knows what will happen next but hopefully she will get over her anger and finish the book soon.

Source(s): stepheniemeyer.com

shes not gonna continue writing it cause of the whole leak thing but maybe shell get over it and start writing again but i dont think it will be coming out this year or next year :[

oh my freakin god! every person on here has not clue what indefinitely means! she said i was on hold indefinitely, but that doesn't mean forever. it means she is not sure when she will start writing it again.

Christie. i actually loved Breaking Dawn and everyone i know loved it too. people who didn't like it obviously lack part of their brain because they are dumb for hating it!

P.S. i'm not yelling at you for not knowing what the word means, i'm just amd at the people who answer questions without fully knowing what they are saying.

• no she isnt... its really sad...

she doesnt want to contiue writing it because when she gave someone her writeing they posted it online...... so a lot of ppl were trying to find it online illegally and she was just so mad and so dissapointed that she only got to write 12 chapters of it.....

thats why on her website she posted the 12 chapters to prove that she will not be continueing the book anymore..... i was so mad and dissapointed cause i was really looking forward to reading it in edwards point of view..... she said ven if she did consider continueing to write it, that the whole cullen family and bell would end up dead and james would have won the battle because she would have to start over the book and theres no other way to end it.... she didnt want to dissapoint her fans by killing the cullens so she decided not to write it at all...

Source(s): i was sooooo sad...... but at least i got to read half the book on her website.... if you want to go to www.stepheniemeyer.com

As of now, no. But it may just be a publicity stunt. If that turns out to be so, I will be angry and joyful. Angry, because of the torment I am sufferring. Joyful, because we'll be able to read the rest!

I have NO CLUE!! I think that she was going to wait it out so that people forget and stuff and she was thinking about starting all over - so she will eventually but it could be up to 5 more years!! I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!

i heard that she wasnt going to finish it. or at least not now.

check out her website.

If there is a God... no

Besides, after the humiliation she's suffered from Breaking Dawn, I'd be surprised if she ever writes anything again. I'm sure she's considering killing herself right about now.