i like my friends boyfriend! help?

i really like this guy but the problem is that he is my friends boyfriend

Favorite Answer

the real question is... what do you want to do about it???

do you want to be with him? does he know how you feel? does he feel the same way? is it worth hurting your friends feelings over a guy, or even loosing your friendship over these feelings? There are billions of fish in the sea honey, and unless your truly 100% sure that this guy is the one and only...then i really suggest you bury those feelings, and try to keep this guy in your life as a friend only. Otherwise you'll only end up hurting too many people. remember even if he's only in your life as a friend, he's still in your life and that's better than nothing at all true? :)

good luck...

Source(s): My best friend stole my 1st ever boyfriend! pLeaSe donT go theRe!!!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awtfx

Mad I still really care about u and i wanted to tell u in phone but i couldn't find the right words and i hope that we will continue to be strong friends like how we did before but talking to u for these past 3 days had made me figure out that i still Love You and not as a friend and i really do hope that the thing that happened to that guy happens to us cause i dont think that i will feel the same way about someone else as i do with u cause we really have something and i cant explain it but it is like if we are perfect for eachother and yea thats all what i wanted to say and i pray to god that this is u Madeline because if it isnt then yea and i came to this yahoo answer to see the guys answer that was "I HAD THAT ONCE, AND I END UP GETTING MARRIED TO HER, AND NOW WE ARE VERY HAPPY ;^) "cause i really hope that happens between us but u noe it might just be me who feels this way well anyways dont think im being needy i just have one of these moments right now lol

How close are you and your friend? If you consider her your friend you better not do it. If you two are really close or have been friends for a long time you better think twice. Is it worth losing a good friendship over? Does her boy friend like you as well? If so he is no good and if not you better erase the thought of you wanting to be with him. Snap back into reality girl! Good friends are hard to find if you have that kind of relationship. Me personally, I would never go after any of my friends men; that's to close to home.

The best thing to do is probably just make things simple. Tell your friend. Don't tell her boyfriend, just your friend. Tell her how you feel about her boyfriend and ask what you should do. Make arrangements so that nothing happens between the two of you if you can. This should avoid drama and future complications. Just let it out and you'll feel better.

Of course not. I have been in the same sitituation for over 10 years! and I am not with him now. I love him more than any other guy that I have been with.It is not to late to be freinds again if you both can just be friends unless you want to waste a lot of your time on b.s. And just remember you broke up for a reason just remember that.

Well, if your friend likes him, lucky for her/him. Don't steal your friend's boyfriend because you'll start a lot of drama. Just sit back and relax and wait for the right one to come. Sometimes a future is meant for waiting in the past and present. Wait for that one person to come.

Every one whose saying it's bad is wrong. In some cases your friend doesn't really like we bf and he doesn't really like her but then why are they dating u may ask. Well it's for the status. Any way. I'm in the same situation. My friend and her bf kind of avoid each other. I sorta think he liked me. He's always talking to me or finding a reason to. One time in class we were talking and we got into trouble and he took the blame even though I started talking to him. Any way what I'm saying is. Tell your friend maybe she will realize how much u like this boy and will understand that this is what will make you happy. Good luck

Source(s): Personal experience

Try to avoid him at all costs. Like, if your boyfriend says, "Hey, let's hang out with him tonight," say that you'd rather just have an alone night... If you can't be around him as often, then your feelings might start to go away.

think of all the bad things hes done and all the problems and fights hes got in with ur friend and try NOT to like him look at other guys and try to see GOOD in them

lol

If you like someone else other than your boyfriend, then there is no point in continuing that relationship. Just listen to your heart!