+ asked in Computers & InternetHardwareDesktops · 1 decade ago

RunniNG MAC OS X LEOPARD on My WINDOWS PC HELP?

Ok, i have a mac os x leopard .iso from my disc, now, i need to get pearPC working to execute my wishes. So far, i did what some guy told me to do on a youtube tutorial, and im stuck.

http://kei.iichan.net/b/src/1221963732098.jpg

thats what im getting each time i try to create a new configuration file. I have all the nessesary files specified in the video. but this is whats deadlocked me, any computergods out there willing to help? :)

• Adam M
    Favorite Answer

mac on pc's is illegal anyways

Yes. You can install it as a stand alone operating system, but it is very difficult to do, and it is also illegal. Or you can run it inside Windows on a Mac emulator. The emulator works by making OS X think it is running on a Mac. As far as I know this is legal and not that difficult, but you will have to check that out. I have not tried this so I don't know if it will work. Just google "mac emulator" and you will find lots of sites with more information.

• Elbert

Get a Mac if you want to use a trouble free OS X Leopard OS.