Are there any good free music making software?

I am looking to make my own music, but I can't find any free software that is easy to use. I want to download it here also.

Please let me know if you know anything!

I want to download legally also.

• treeB
    Favorite Answer

You can check out trakaxPC, which we've just recently released - it's completely free (no trial/catches etc.)

http://www.trakax.com/software/pc/

It's simple drag and drop technology, so perfect for beginners to experiment and have fun creating music, video and photo slideshow mixes without a steep learning curve. However, there are advanced features such as beat-matching etc., so you can find a level to suit your capabilities. You can cut samples, remix tracks, change tempos, create slideshows, create & edit videos, record in directly from your mic etc. Check out the site for a full range of reviews.

We also provide libraries of royalty-free loops & beats that will help you in creating new and unique tracks - they're really cheap, so worth checking out:

http://www.trakax.com/software/trakpacks...

Good Luck with the music, video and photo slideshow mixing!

Source(s): www.trakax.com

You can download a free trial version of The Music Producer.

It comes with thousands of sample loops, has effects and allows recording of voice overs as well.

It is a lot easier to use than any of the other software out there.

Ideal for making dance, hip hop, rock, latin and pop music.

It only costs $39.95 for the full version and that is well cheap for a professional music production suite.

Finale Notepad.

I've been using this for ages, and it's great. Even though it is free, there are few limitations. I don't feel like I need to change software, this does everything that you would need. Also, it is perfectly legal.

Very worth getting.

Link below

Orion Pro Music or Sonicspot are good options.

try fruity loops....and reason...........

Source(s): myself