Is it wrong to have sex with my sister and love her like a lover ?

I had Great Sex with my sister in High School. I had a girlfriend, but I really enjoyed coming home from work on to a nice warm bed and my sister to snuggle and "Spoon" with. We always had a few hours before our parents got home so we use to "make out" a lot. We shared a bathroom and had the entire upstairs to... show more I had Great Sex with my sister in High School. I had a girlfriend, but I really enjoyed coming home from work on to a nice warm bed and my sister to snuggle and "Spoon" with. We always had a few hours before our parents got home so we use to "make out" a lot. We shared a bathroom and had the entire upstairs to ourselves. So we use to just lock our doors and If she wanted to have sex she'd end up in my room and if I wanted sex I'd end up in her room. Eventually we just slepted in my bed.

When I went away to college we stopped, but then as I was graduating my sister stayed at my apartment and we had some really steamy sex over that summer before I got a job.

I've been divorced for several years and she recently divorced as well.

I asked her to go to the beach for a nice vacation and we ended up Making Love again. It's been 4 months now and she finally moved in so we could enjoy each other on a regular basis. She has her tubes tied so I don't have to worry about getting her pregnant.

We treat each other as a Husband & Wife and if the laws would allow, I'd Marry her in a heart beat. But I'll settle that for me my sister is the Best Woman I'll ever have.

I'd say if you enjoy each other and use protection then don't worry about it
18 answers