• Family & Relationships >
  • Other - Family & Relationships
  • Family & Relationships >
  • Other - Family & Relationships

Is it wrong to have sex with my sister and love her like a lover ?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
I had Great Sex with my sister in High School. I had a girlfriend, but I really enjoyed coming home from work on to a nice warm bed and my sister to snuggle and "Spoon" with. We ...show more
Best Answer
yea that is totaly wrong ew ew ew
  • 3
    4
  • Comment

Other Answers (17)

• Relevance
  • Rating
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • . answered 7 years ago
    Okay..I'm sorry to hear that you've recieved so many bad comments.
    When you slept with your sister during high schoool, did you love her and did she love you?
    My advice is, that if you want to continue this with your sister, that you keep it quiet if you don't want to hear people saying things to you.
    If you feel bad about what you've done with your sister, than calmly talk to her. I'm not experienced with this, but still I am sorry that people have reacted this way. My only other advice is that you think things through before you act.
    • 8
      4
    • Comment
  • no it 2 answered 7 years ago
    What difference does it make how the two of you have slept together for so long just come on doing it
    • 1
      4
    • Comment
  • J.J answered 7 years ago
    Wowwwww
    • 3
      5
    • Comment
  • burbonbs answered 7 years ago
    Nice job man
    • 2
      5
    • Comment
  • ted_kennedys_bar_tender answered 7 years ago
    I think it's okay. I've been with my great grandma for three years and she is awesome in bed. We don't use any protection either but she is 89 years old!
    • 1
      6
    • 1 comment
  • Miss Sweetheart Ambassador answered 7 years ago
    this is the most disturbing thing i have ever read about on here. the worst part is that it doesn't even sound like you think its even a little wrong. it isn't normal, i think you two need therapy.
    • 3
      7
    • Comment
  • tonetone answered 7 years ago
    dude you need to be in a psych ward in the hospital.
    • 3
      6
    • Comment
  • nowwhat11 answered 7 years ago
    okay you have the right to feel how you want but i honestly think you guys both need to go to therapy i mean that is NOT NORMAL AT ALL.
    • 3
      7
    • Comment
  • blazin answered 7 years ago
    you are disgusting and i hope that you two don't have kids and if you do i hope they are in the custody of your ex's. I cant believe you aren't embarrassed about this
    • 3
      7
    • Comment
  • is it wrong to have sex with my sister and love her like a lover ?
    I had Great Sex with my sister in High School. I had a girlfriend, but I really enjoyed coming home from work on to a nice warm bed and my sister to snuggle and "Spoon" with. We always had a few hours before our parents got home so we use to "make out" a lot. We shared a bathroom and had the entire upstairs to ourselves. So we use to just lock our doors and If she wanted to have sex she'd end up in my room and if I wanted sex I'd end up in her room. Eventually we just slepted in my bed.

When I went away to college we stopped, but then as I was graduating my sister stayed at my apartment and we had some really steamy sex over that summer before I got a job.

I've been divorced for several years and she recently divorced as well.

I asked her to go to the beach for a nice vacation and we ended up Making Love again. It's been 4 months now and she finally moved in so we could enjoy each other on a regular basis. She has her tubes tied so I don't have to worry about getting her pregnant.

We treat each other as a Husband & Wife and if the laws would allow, I'd Marry her in a heart beat. But I'll settle that for me my sister is the Best Woman I'll ever have.

I'd say if you enjoy each other and use protection then don't worry about it
    Sign In 

to add your answer

• Deadly Yule Kitteh [Yule Snypur] answered 7 years ago
    I hope your account gets suspended....no seriously, I do...BLEH BLEH!
    • 5
      7
    • Comment
  • Rae answered 7 years ago
    you are a sick man.
    • 3
      5
    • Comment
  • MrsChris answered 7 years ago
    LOL!! That is funny!!
    • 4
      5
    • Comment
  • iLY:] answered 7 years ago
    Wat da BUCK!!!!!???? how many people would wanna do that???
    1 word EWWWW!!
    • 4
      5
    • Comment
  • Maggie H answered 7 years ago
    ew...
    • 3
      5
    • Comment
  • blondy24 answered 7 years ago
    wow....
    • 4
      5
    • Comment
  • gahfgahgshgs answered 7 years ago
    YOU ARE SICK
    • 5
      6
    • Comment
  • zookey_2003 answered 7 years ago
    are you crazy???????????????
    • 4
      7
    • Comment
17

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock