Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentEmbassies & Consulates · 1 decade ago

To what address can I send my I130 and I864 immigration applications? ?

What is the address to send the I130 and I864 immigration applications?

Favorite Answer

Where do you live? Did you look at the application's instructions?

Here's exactly what the instructions say.....

Where to File :

All petitioners filing stand-alone Form I-130 must submit their petitions to the Chicago Lockbox instead of a USCIS Service Center. Form I-130 petitions filed with the Chicago Lockbox will be routed to, and adjudicated at, the appropriate USCIS Service Center. This routing will be based on the petitioner’s place of residence in the United States.

Important: Any Form I-130 filed at an incorrect location will be rejected.

Petitioners who reside in AK, AZ, CA, CO, Guam, HI, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MS, MT, NE, NV, ND, OH, OR, SD, UT, WA, WI, or WY must file their stand-alone Form I-130s with the Lockbox using the following address:

USCIS

P.O. Box 804625

Chicago, IL 60680-4107

Petitioners who reside in AL, AR, CT, DL, FL, GA, KY, LA, ME, MD, MA, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, OK, PA, Puerto Rico, RI, SC, TN, TX, VT, VA, U.S. Virgin Islands, WV, or District of Columbia must file their stand-alone Form I-130 with the Lockbox using the following address:

USCIS

P.O. Box 804616

Chicago, IL 60680-4107

Any U.S. resident petitioner submitting a completed I-130 by courier/express delivery, should use the following address:

USCIS Lockbox

Attn: SAI-130

131 South Dearborn – 3rd Floor

Chicago, IL 60603-5517

Note: Applicants who reside in the jurisdiction of the Baltimore, MD, USCIS District Office need to file their concurrent Form I-130/Form I-485 package with the Chicago Lockbox according to the filing instructions on Form I-485 for family-based adjustment-of-status applicants.

1

• dubuc

I-130 Instructions

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): address send i130 i864 immigration applications: https://tr.im/Nvkr7
  • Stacey

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avQmE

Whether you are a US Citizen or a Green Card holder (Permanent Resident Alien), the I-130 Petition is required to get an Immigrant visa for your qualifying US relative. In general terms, the additional documents require proof of your Citizenship or Permanent Resident Status, and proof of your relationship to the qualifying relative. In addition, you will be required to submit a passport style photograph of yourself and the intending immigrant, as well as a G-325A form for yourself and each intending immigrant. Depending on the location of your immigrant relative, you may way to file additional forms as well to save time and money. You should refer to the instructions offered by USCIS which correspond to the I-130 and which are available on the uscis.gov website under forms. Then follow the instructions based on your specific circumstance, and regard the above as general information.

• Audra

For the moment, you send in the I-130 with 2 g-325's. One with your information, and the other with the immigrant's information. Copies of everyone's ID's (marriage certificates, birth certificates, etc etc) needs to be included as well.

hi sir