Movie name! I cannot remember!!?

I watched a movie yrs ago and for the life of me, cannot remember the name. I know its just numbers like 504 or 409 or something, it is a police code for something. I cant really remember what the movie is about, i know there is a part in the end where two guys are playing russian roulette... and the main guy might have been a teacher? I dont remember much more than that! I hope thats enough for someone to know what the name of the movie is!!

Best Answer

The name of the movie is "187" and it starred Samuel L Jackson

Hi i think that the movie that you're talking about is called One Eight Seven (187) because it is a 1997 movie, and u said u watched it years ago. Also, the main character is a teacher (playd by Samuel Jackson)caught with gang trouble in an urban high school and in the end they play russian roulette and he dies in the end. OH YEAH and 187 is the police code for murder :)

I hope this is the movie ur talking about!

Source(s): wikipedia

187

• Me

I remember a Denzel Washington movie where he plays Russian Roulette, and you find out later the gun is never loaded. I can't remember the name, though.

Yeah, that's not a lot of information to go on. Who's in it by chance?

871 dats the movie ur talkinkin about

Source(s): my head

It's one of the James bond movies. There are so many I forget which one.

21?

• 187

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_Eight_Seven

That's the only one that came to mind.

200 ROFLOL