Co-sleeping? YES OR NO?

I'm 100% breastfeeding and my daughter is 11 weeks old today. She sleeps so well when she's with me. And it's so much easier to breastfeed her when she's with me (co-sleeping). I'm very careful on where she lays and make sure no blankets are near her in fear her suffocating. But my main question is what is everyone... show more I'm 100% breastfeeding and my daughter is 11 weeks old today. She sleeps so well when she's with me. And it's so much easier to breastfeed her when she's with me (co-sleeping). I'm very careful on where she lays and make sure no blankets are near her in fear her suffocating. But my main question is what is everyone outlook on co-sleeping with their baby? Also women that have or are co-sleeping what about your husband, and sex life? I feel guilty cause I don't want my husband to feel neglected, but also I get less sleep when my baby is in her bassinet (which is right next to my side of the bed). But my daughter sleeps so soundly and longer when she's co-sleeping with me. And like I said also breastfeeding her is so easy. Please give me everyone's opinion on this, and any advice. Thanks!
12 answers 12