Would you be happier if the divas. . . ?

Actually knew how to wrestle or if they did nothing but strip and do water gun fights? I think Vince is making them be more wrestling-able, and I think that is a fantastic thing. The women's division looks so pathetic, [with a few exceptions, of course.] and some divas like Kelly Kelly and Maria will NEVER get a... show more Actually knew how to wrestle or if they did nothing but strip and do water gun fights?

I think Vince is making them be more wrestling-able, and I think that is a fantastic thing. The women's division looks so pathetic, [with a few exceptions, of course.] and some divas like Kelly Kelly and Maria will NEVER get a title. They know it and it doesn't seem to annoy them.

I think Vince is getting more serious about them wrestling though. Maria's been in a lot of matches lately. Maryse seems to be improving dramatically, and seeing as how we haven't seen much of Kelly Kelly lately, I'm thinking maybe she's doing some developmental training.

Your opinions?