Jamielovee asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

Would you be happier if the divas. . . ?

Actually knew how to wrestle or if they did nothing but strip and do water gun fights?

I think Vince is making them be more wrestling-able, and I think that is a fantastic thing. The women's division looks so pathetic, [with a few exceptions, of course.] and some divas like Kelly Kelly and Maria will NEVER get a title. They know it and it doesn't seem to annoy them.

I think Vince is getting more serious about them wrestling though. Maria's been in a lot of matches lately. Maryse seems to be improving dramatically, and seeing as how we haven't seen much of Kelly Kelly lately, I'm thinking maybe she's doing some developmental training.

Your opinions?

Favorite Answer

Yes i would. Im sick of seeing Kelly Kelly prance around that bloody ring. Seriously, she hops for about 10 seconds before that crappy flip. Same with Maria, her beating Victoria CLEANLY?! WTF. But knowing WWE both will get titles eventually. I mean look at candice. Her reign was based on looks, they will do the same with Maria and Kelly Kelly, we all know that.

I agree with you about Maryse, i was watching her the other day and i feel she has improved alot since she start Wrestling. Maryse is being trained by some former WWE/F Wrestlers. I think WWE should get away from that eyecandy/playboy thing that have going and focus on what their meant to be doing, Wrestling.

I would love to see the divas be more athletic. i was bored with the water and pillow fights. what i liked was seeing them come out and beat the holy hell out of each other like trish and lita did during their rivalry. i loved that. its really good to see vince getting rid of that crap and making them work for those paychecks. we all know that the divas wont be liked as much as the guys but if they put in the same effort, they just might get more attention and respect. im hoping for an improvement once melina comes back...

The girls like Kelly Kelly , Layla , and Maria are nothing but eye candy for the male viewers.

Giving them some in-ring credibility is good, but as bad as this sounds....they shouldn't take away the sexiness and pseudo-exploitation of the divas. Because 99% of the diva matches will not be as interesting or exciting as the male cometitors if they just focused on wrestling.

I think vince is amking that change because before the divas came out in underware or some skimpy outfit but now they ware pants and actually fight...... thats a good thing

However being both wouldn't hurt anyone.

• I agree.

I like this change in the woman's division. I want to see real woman. Strong, beautiful, powerful, etc woman who kick major @ss in the ring. Natalya and Beth are def my fave divas right now. I want to see more girls like them...and Mickie and Victoria..

They should KNOW how to wrestle before even being signed!

Yes.

And WWE is working on that right now by having them in more matches on RAW and SmackDown. I think you notice this, but it is changing and improving from the last couple of months.

the playboy divas and ones who can't wrestle

example kelly kelly,maria,michelle mccool,candice,mayse,eve got to go

and ya i would be happy if they knew how to wrestle

dont be jealous, jus cus ur not as hot as them. or even close

• no they would be evenmore boring