syed asked in PetsOther - Pets · 1 decade ago

My rabbit ate duct tape!!!!!!!?

One of the bars on my rabbits cage fell of so i used alittle but of duct tape to attatch it back together till i could think of how to permently attatch it together. My rabbit chewed or ate some of the duct tape. The duct tape my rabbit chewed on is about the size of the start button at the bottom left corner of your computer. Will my rabbit be ok?????

Best Answer

Ofcourse he'll be ok, dont worry. I have a rabbit too and he eats anything that's in his way... he's like a vacumm cleaner!

just give the rabbit the green hay thing so it can digest the tape quickly (because hay helps rabbits digest their food)

don't worryy!

Source(s): my rabbit.

There is a type of acid on the duct tape which makes it stick to where ever you put it. I'm not sure if it will harm her however, you may want to call your vet. I don't think it would be good for her. Good luck.

what about duct tape on cardboard boxes, give the box, but remove the tape, it not a box?

This too shall pass

he'l1`l be fine. I apriciate you being so woried though- i remember the days!!:P

ahh

i really lol-ed just then.

except the eight year old who wants to kiss a boy is better..

aahhhh

but yea he'll be fine.

you should try some it is delicous mmmm..

Source(s): personal experiances

yah, it will be fine.