Earnest Graham for Brandon Marshall?

My fantasy team is:

QB Jay Cutler, Jason Campbell

RB Brian Westbrook, Earnest Graham, Julius Jones, Lendale White

WR Braylon Edwards, Hines Ward, Javon Walker, Hank Basset

TE Tony Scheffler, Heath Miller

K Ryan Longwell, Rob Bironas

D/ST Chargers, Falcons

So I really think I need another good WR, and I would love to have Marshall and Cutler together. I am a bit worried though if Denver has a tough week, but their schedule is quite nice for a lot of the season.

Also, If you have any ideas on who I should start for TE, kicker and d/st for this week. I have to start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, 1 FLEX WR/RB/TE, 1 TE, 1 K, and 1 D/ST.

So I think I will start this week Cutler, Westbrook, Graham, Edwards, Ward, Jones, Scheffler, Longwell, Chargers. But will take any suggestions, not sure on Bironas or Longwell. As well as Scheffler vs Miller. Or Chargers v Falcons.

So i think i am set for this week, and if trade goes through I will probably be in very good shape.

Favorite Answer

YES!!!!

No question about it. Earnest Graham will break down this season. Marshall's a stud. With your flex position, this EASILY improves your team.

My guess is that there's a halfway decent RB in free agency you can pick up if neded (feel free to drop Baskett and Walker, and the extra kicker). Look for people like Sproles (SD), Slaton (HOU), Torain (DEN - currently injured, but good bet to get starting job when healthy).

Yes, if someone is stupid enough to trade you Marshall for Graham, do it in a heartbeat. Warrick dunn is splitting carries with graham 50/50. And RBs are much more likely to get injured than WRs. Marshall is going to be this season's Randy Moss. Cutler was supposed to have a breakout season last year, but he did not realize he is a diabetic. Well now he has insulin, and its showing. Marshall is argueably the best WR in the game. Plus its much easier to find a RB off free agency than WRs. RB1 gets injured, well, pickup sproles or chestor taylor.

Tony Scheffler is a favorite target for Cutler. Never bench schefler for heath miller. Miller is blocking more than catching. Kickers are hit or miss, it doesnt really matter. But I'd use Bironas cuz I think the titans will score more. Use the chargers defense. the falcons are awful.

This is a no brainer, do the trade