Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Poll: Nose piercing or Tongue piercing?

Which one do you have? or would rather get? I'm thinking about getting a nose piercing soon. How about you?

If I had my nose pierced, I'm pretty sure that I'm not getting a nose ring.

Favorite Answer

i have my nose pierced. and i love it

go for it :)

• Prahlad4 years agoReport

In INDIA most states and in religeons woman gets their nose pierced.Medicaly they say that it helps in easy child birth.second thing it increase BEAUTY.Left nose thrill is preferable.Diadmond stud give u vry beautiful look.

• <3

Well I have both both. A nose ring doesn't hurt as bad while healing. A tongue ring makes your tongue swell for like 3-4 days, and you are barely able to eat. A nose ring only took about a day 1/2 for the minor pain to go away from my nose. I personally like the nose ring better. But tongue rings are good also.

I already have a tongue piercing. Everyone's nose is not made for a nose ring and my nose is one of those.

I used to have my tongue pierced, but I got sick of it and took it out one day, and let it close up. Now I sort of wish I didn't.

I like tongue piercings, but they can get infected easily if you're not really careful. Nose piercings, it depends on the person. Sometimes they look really good other times not so much.

I want to get my nose pierced. I wouldn't get my tongue pierced, my friend did and all the bacteria makes it get infected a lot.

A nose piercing,

well that's what I'd get.

Tongue piercing

Neither! A nose ring reminds me of a fancy-looking wart. That goes for the eyebrow and lip, too. As far as the tongue goes, I think it is very feminine for guys to have it (I don't care what they say about the oral thing), and the girls who have it - ick. They talk funny and it clacks against their teeth until they get used to it. Not to mention it is easier to see than you think, and depending on your career choice....

Personally, I like tattoos. I would probably get 100 if I could afford it, and didn't have to hide them for work. I guess we all have our different body decorating techniques.

Do what works for you - don't listen to anyone else, because it's your body. So don't get it where someone else thinks it's cool, get it where YOU think it looks the best.

Best of luck!

i want a nose piercing

• V!

How about no piercing.

Tongue piercings get in the way when you eat & brush your teeth, & nose piercings just look unattractive. Eyebrow piercings are the only piercings that I don't find degrading.

But go for whatever you want. We shouldn't decide what you should do to your body.

Tongue looks cooler, but if you do get a nose ring get a srud if you can cuz the hoops look like your a bull!