hamsters or mice????????

do you like hamsters or mice?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Amber
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

MICE! Definitely mice. Our fancy mouse is incredibly sweet, easy for even my 3 year old to handle and never bites. Hamsters bite! They are the rodent most likely to cannibalize, too. Ewww.

Look into mice (or rats). My kids and huband love the one we have. We'd definitely get this type of pet again. Took it to a petting zoo - handled by tons of kids and parents - HUGE hit.

Buy from a breeder of fancy/show mice in your area if you can. The link below is chock full of very useful information.

Source(s): 4H mom - have had both hamsters and mice http://www.afrma.com
  • 1 decade ago

Mice :o)

BUT mice are just as likely to cannibalize as hamsters, and in my experience, more so. If there are too many in the cage, or you don't feed them enough... They don't have to be starved to do it!! If you get mice, make sure you never ever ever put males in the same tank... They WILL kill each other. Female mice can live happily in the same tank. No more than 2 per 10 gallons.

Source(s): I'm a professional fancy mouse breeder and animal shelter employee... Currently have 13 nice mice :oD
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

MICE MICE ALL THE WAY I HAVE SOME AND THEY LOVE ME T BITS THEY GIVE ME LITTLE KISSES WITH THEIR LITTLE PINK NOSES. THEY ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Mice are very sweet and cuddly. Mice for sure. I love those furry fat animals!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Hamsters and mice are both pretty cute but im into chinchillas!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Hamsters. Their much cuter then mice, easier to handle, and Amber is wrong, they don't bite unless their startled!

Let me know what you get.

Source(s): myself
  • 1 decade ago

Hamsters, but you can only have ONE per cage. Females will kill other hamsters male or female. Two males can live together ONLY if they are from the same litter.

• 7 years ago

Mice! I'm getting one soon and she's nicer than my brothers gerbil! She never bit and lets me hold her. I'm getting her at the shelter soon maybe sometime this week!

• ~~
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

im into bunnies!

• 1 decade ago

if i could choose between the 2

I'd pick................

GUINEA PIGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.