Theodor Herzl, Zionism and Antisemitic propaganda question again!?

Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism, recognized that anti-Semitism would further his cause, the creation of a separate state for Jews. To solve the Jewish Question, he maintained “we must, above all, make it an international political issue.”[1]Herzl wrote that Zionism offered the world a... show more Theodor Herzl (1860-1904), the founder of modern Zionism, recognized that anti-Semitism would further his cause, the creation of a separate state for Jews. To solve the Jewish Question, he maintained “we must, above all, make it an international political issue.”[1]Herzl wrote that Zionism offered the world a welcome “final solution of the Jewish question.”[2]In his “Diaries”, page 19, Herzl stated “Anti-Semites will become our surest friends, anti-Semitic countries our allies.”
Update: This is a second post questioning Zionism and Antisemitic propaganda, the previous post was deleted within a hour and the responses where nothing to do with the question but ranting about asking. I ask you all again, if this is all true, would you admit that the people carrying out terrorism while claiming its... show more This is a second post questioning Zionism and Antisemitic propaganda, the previous post was deleted within a hour and the responses where nothing to do with the question but ranting about asking.

I ask you all again, if this is all true, would you admit that the people carrying out terrorism while claiming its others should be arrested or treated like the Palestinians are today for it?
Update 2: After Theodor Herzl died the so called terrorism to chase Jews back to Israel, Jacob Klatzkin another Zionist added some fine propaganda to get Germany rolling with the dream you guys are talking about. Ben Gurion declared, “…not always and not everywhere do I opposed anti-Semitism”. Zionism thrives on... show more After Theodor Herzl died the so called terrorism to chase Jews back to Israel, Jacob Klatzkin another Zionist added some fine propaganda to get Germany rolling with the dream you guys are talking about.

Ben Gurion declared, “…not always and not everywhere do I opposed anti-Semitism”. Zionism thrives on anti-Semitism.

Again, if this is all true, my question is IF, would the people who have defended any of this been untrue then admit it is low and should face worse then anything done about Islam and so called terrorists in the media today.

Lets say Bush lied, a group of Zionists rule the white house, the whole thing is a continuing Post Nazi Zionist scam and Zionism feeds of murder, and they use Jews and Israel for nothing but oil and terminating anyone in there way, do you call this a dream still?
3 answers 3