jax s asked in PetsReptiles · 1 decade ago

can you tell me what kind of snake this is?

i have a picture and can show this snake head found in a friends house i want to reassure her that this snake may not be poisonous this snake's head is brown and yellow i will email the pic if you need to see it

Best Answer

E-mail me at madsnakeman@yahoo.com and I will gladly help. I am very familiar with most North American snakes, if that is indeed where you live.

It could be an eastern fox snake or a yellow rat snake...i think ill need a pic though

Well if you live in america then its probably some kind of rattle snake if you live in australia then id say its most likely a brown snake.

email me shane_shevlin@yahoo.ie

but dont do anything with the snake untill you know for sure just in case. where abouts in america do you live? if u live there

email me the pic of it at SoccerGeakNerd@yahoo.com

Yuck

http://www.snakesandfrogs.com/scra/ident/pattern.h...

this may help you identify the snake ..then look it up by name to see if it is dangerous

Oh and that narrows it down, *rolls eyes*, post the pic on photobucket, then maybe we could tell you easier.

• Kelly

Rattle snake

ok email me the pic at tnycoolmontany@Yahoo.com

ok e mail it to j.c_mayes@yahoo.com