Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you friend request total strangers on Facebook/Myspace?

Well maybe not total strangers, but will you friend request somebody you've never met?

Like a friend of a friend, or a friend of a friend of a friend, or a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend?

;) haha.

Just wondering! (I have to plead guilty to that sometimes. Like if my bf is talking to a girl... and I wanna see the other half of the convo... yeahh I guess I'm a stalker. ;)

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Nope. If I don't know them, what's the point?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No, but I've done what you did. I went on my bf's myspace page and some girl had requested him as a friend, and I immediately went on her page and requested her as my 'friend' and she accepted.

By the way, I'm the one who set up my bf's myspace page for him so I could deny or accept anyone!

• 1 decade ago

If someone I don't know asks for a friend request I accept then talk to them so I can get to know them if they don't answer or if I don't particularly care for them I delete them but I usually keep them.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nope. I guess I wonder also the way you do abt your bf but heck I can't be bothered to check up on it anyways and Im sure it's all ok :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no because on my myspace, you need to know my last name or my email address to send a friend request. on facebook I only add people I know.

• 1 decade ago

i dont request them...i accept the ones that i think have some potential

• 1 decade ago

Nah, they usually add me and then I delete them eventually.

• bibbit
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

no, because i would have no reason to look at their page then. it would just be annoying to get notifications from people i don't know.

• 4 years ago

Not the ones that I consider acquaintances!

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

haha yeah, but they do go to my school i just dont talk/ know them (:

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.