Where can a "straight" guy meet a pretty T-Girl/shemale?

FYI I live in Orlando, Fl. I've seen them on EROS escorts website for central florida, but if not there, then where? I know where the gay bars are (I've never been)...do they go there too? I read somewhere once that in NY there are shemale bars, but I've never heard of anything like that in orlando. How do you meet... show more FYI I live in Orlando, Fl. I've seen them on EROS escorts website for central florida, but if not there, then where? I know where the gay bars are (I've never been)...do they go there too? I read somewhere once that in NY there are shemale bars, but I've never heard of anything like that in orlando. How do you meet one?
Update: sorry, I just go by what i see on the web...so it's transexual? How do you know which way the trans is? Anyway sorry...wasn't trying to be crude or offensive
Update 2: So sorry girls...transwoman it is...so will you answer my question now?? I need some advice...
Update 3: You both sound very pretty btw... :)
Update 4: Nikki, thanx girl...btw I checked your 360...hottie girl for sure.