Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

How do I tell my lesbian gf of 20 years I'm straight?

She is a raging alcoholic, and abuses me when she is angry, she burned me with an iron, she also runs a local baseball team......

What should I do?

Favorite Answer

Oh, dear me, the baseball team part is especially serious, tell her that you can't live another moment without throbbing di*ck inside of you. She'll either get the message or buy a strap on.

You can abuse people when you're drunk and burn them with and iron, but when you run a local baseball team ... no. That's where i draw the line.

So0o0o0o0o ... were you straight all these 20 years? Did her abusing you turn you straight?

• ?

I wouldn't bother telling her, she's abusive and violent so whatever your sexuality you should get out of the relationship anyway, what you do after that is your business. Has she always been abusive? if so i don't understand why you stuck around so long, if it's a recent thing then maybe she knows somethings up. Get out before she does any long lasting damage. Good luck x

You need to do what is 100% best for you. There is no reason any one should be in a situation where they are being hurt. I think if she is so agressive you may need someone with you, or get your things and leave and tell her over the phone.

I am sorry this is happening to you, there is never a good way to deal with somthing like this.

Source(s): Lesbian, been with my gf for 3 years
  • well if she abuses you you should tell the cops or at least someone. or you could put a restraining order on her and if that doesn't work than just tell her that you are attracted to her because you are straight and if she hates you for that that's her problem she probably is a big reason why.If you are scared of your life when you are around her you need to leave somehow.

Don't do the whole tearful, slap-face confrontation thing, that is more traumatic than necessary.

Instead, just move out, and preferably, in with a guy. Send her a note telling her in a nice way that you find you have changed, that it isn't her (yeah, lie through your teeth) but you can't help how you feel, and it's best if you don't see her anymore.

You're not straight, you're an enabler. Get out of that relationship!!!

And what does the baseball team have to do with anything??

well first off your not straight your just into guys now and if you found another women who made you feel the same way as this guy than you would be with her. So you need to tell your gf the truth your no longer in love with her you might feel bad and it will hurt her but truthfully your no longer in love with her and saying your straight will not hurt any less because she losing you.

you need to get out of that relationship asap. no matter how long you've been with them, there is no justification for abuse and you can find someone out there who will treat you right. And being out of the relationship will give u the chance for a fresh start if you are thinking you're straight.

Break up with her, but don't tell her that your straight, because your not. You just don't be gay for 20 years and wake up on day and say I'm straight now. I don't think so.

If your not happy with her explain that to her, and end the relationship.